Evoke Gaming is continuously working with a responsible gaming support team and because of this we want to ensure that our customers are playing the right amount in relation to their own situation.
We offer players, the opportunity to set personnel gambling limits and will introduce several tools that can help you as a customer to keep gambling at a moderate level for you.
The company has also appointed a person in charge of the responsible gaming issues. The appropriate person can be reached at email@example.com.
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING TIPS
For many people gambling is exciting and entertaining. They make careful decisions about how to spend their time and money, where to go and how to have fun. Here is how you can control your gambling:
- Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it
- Low-risk gambling is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. The key to low-risk gambling is to realize that “it’s only a game.”
- Never borrow money to gamble
- Set a time limit
- Take frequent breaks
- Balance gambling with other activities
- Don’t gamble when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or troubled in some other way
- Only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses
YOU CAN REALIZE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM:
- If you are leaving your family alone for long periods of time, in order to gamble
- If you arguing frequently with your partner about spending too much time and money on gambling and find that you cannot stop or limit yourself.
- If you are gambling family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical purposes, groceries, clothes, or heat.
- If you feel you have to gamble to get to spend time with people you understand?
- When you are with your family, at work or at social events, you find that your are constantly thinking about your next bet
- If you look at gambling as a way of making money fast.
- If your answer to any of the above is “YES” then we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a worse problem.
- There are many organizations that may help you to control your problem
PREVENTING UNDERAGE GAMBLING
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble. Redbet/Vinnarum/bertil/MamaMia/Whitebet/Heypoker takes its responsibilities to prevent access by persons under the permitted age very seriously. We make it perfectly clear in our Terms and Conditions and in the account registration process that underage gambling is illegal. We reserve the right to carry out verification checks to ensure that all account holders are at least 18 years old and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.
If you feel that you need an activity control to monitor your playing, simply contact our support. After 60 minutes of playing a pop-up window will appear, showing how much you have wagered the last hour. You will then be asked to confirm whether you would like to continue playing or not.